It is with great regret that I must inform you that we’ve had to cancel the concert in Melkweg, Amsterdam, on October 14th, next.
We were given to believe that it was a 600 seated venue but when tickets went on sale we discovered that it was a partially standing concert and I felt that this wasn't good enough for my audience or for me.
I will endeavour to find another venue that is suitable as soon as possible and try to make it on the same date.
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience - anyone who has bought tickets online via Ticketmaster should get an e-mail from them explaining how to get refund.
If you haven't received an e-mail from Ticketmaster about how to get a refund, you should go to this page and fill in the form. If the form is in Dutch and you don't understand it, here is what the various field names mean:
- Email adres = Email address
- Herhaling = Repeat
- Volledige naam = Full name
- Selecteer een onderwerp = Select a topic (select Afgelast of verschoven/Cancelled or rescheduled)
- Telefoonnummer = Phone number
- Klant- of ordernummer = Customer or order number (which can be found on the mail in which you received the tickets
- Evenement = Event (enter Mary Black)
- Datum evenement = Date event (enter 14/10/2017, best use the calendar help)
- Locatie = Location (enter De Melkweg, Amsterdam)
- Vraag = Question (enter I want a refund as this concert has been cancelled)
- Verstuur = Submit